Skip to main content

HER 14TH CHILD FROM 14 DIFFERENT FATHERS

A 36-year old woman from Michigan has made a crashing entrance into the Guinness Book of World Records yesterday at the Harper University Hospital, by giving birth to her 14th child, all born from different fathers.


According to the internationally recognized authority on the cataloguing and verification of world records, Anita Sullivan has just become the first woman in recorded history to conceive children with more than thirteen different men.
“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Sullivan told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!”
Anita Sullivan says she’s been unlucky with relationships in the past, but she believes that this time she may have found the man of her life.
“I’m good at having babies, but I’m really awful when it comes to picking the fathers of my children,” says the young woman. “This time, however, I think I’ve learned from my past mistakes. Ramón isn’t like all the jerks I’ve dated before. We’ve been together for almost a year and a half, and I really believe it could work between us.”
Ms Sullivan’s thirteen other children were all present at the hospital to meet their new sibling. They were all extremely proud to hear that their mother had broken a Guinness World Record, and posed happily for the 2017 edition of the book.
After their meeting with Ms. Sullivan, the representatives of Guinness opened a second investigation concerning the record for the number of child support pensions received by one person.
The Detroit native is already the beneficiary of pensions paid by 11 different men, and is implicated in two other custody cases, which should proceed before the family court over the next two months.

The investigation should be over by the month of March 2016, and Guinness will then be able to tell if Ms. Sullivan holds a second World Record or not.

Like this? Share with your friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they have sexual intercourse, according to a new study by the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. The  study , which discovered the startling information by accident, was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males. But as the scientists picked apart the female brain, the study began to veer wildly off course. As it turns out, the female brain is even more mysterious than we previously thought. The study found that female brains often harbor “ male microchimerism “, or in other words, the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual, and are genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman. According to the study: “ 63%...

Daycare provider who hanged toddler in her basement sentenced to probation

Daycare provider who hanged toddler in her basement sentenced to probation Nataliia Karia, center, with her lawyers Brock Hunter, right, and Ryan Else, reacts during her sentencing hearing in Hennepin County District Court in Minneapolis, Monday, July 16. Karia, a Minneapolis day care owner, was sentenced to 10 years of probation for trying to kill a toddler in her home by hanging him from a noose. Leila Navidi, AP MINNEAPOLIS — A former day care provider convicted of hanging a toddler has been sentenced to probation. Nataliia Karia received 10 years probation on Monday for hanging a toddler in her daycare and running over two men with her minivan, before attempting suicide. She had faced 13 years in prison. All of the victims of the November 2016 incident survived their injuries. Through an interpreter, Karia asked for forgiveness. "I apologize and I don't know if you will be able to forgive me. I have no excuse for what I did," she said. Ju...

This Woman’s Runny Nose Was Actually Spinal Fluid [ Must Read]

This Woman’s Runny Nose Was Actually Spinal Fluid 52-year-old Kendra Jackson from Omaha, Nebraska, had been suffering from a runny nose for quite some time. Her runny nose occurred two and a half years after she got into a serious car accident, but doctors didn’t see any correlation – they just put it down to allergies, however Jackson knew it was more than just that. Her runny nose started to worsen in 2015, “ When it didn’t go away, I kept going back and forth to the doctors, and they prescribed every kind of medicine you can think of, and my nose just kept on running ,” she said. After having a runny nose for more than two years, she went to see physicians at the University of Nebraska Medical Center earlier this year, and learned the real reason behind it. The physicians discovered that her nasal discharge was actually cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), leaking from a small hole in her skull that occurred when she had the crash. A rhinologist at the medical center, Dr. Chri...